Summer school is hard!

I forgot how hard (and exhausting!) summer school is ... until today.  I had to redo my math pretest, which changed what I had originally planned and after seeing the weakness my children have in beginning sounds, I stayed busy working on some activities last night.

This activity, pictured below, is using the Notebook software for a Smart Board.  If you have a Smart Board in your room, this is a freebie on my Tpt site.  There are 6 different sorting activities for beginning sounds.


This activity, pictured below, is also a freebie for all of my followers.  You can click on any of the images to get this for your classroom or here.  There are 20 pages of images (2 on a page), along with a recording page.  This activity would be useful in a small group or one-on-one.



Blessings,

2 comments:

  1. Thank you Sarah! This will be a great review for my first graders at the beginning of the year!
    Lisa
    Learning Is Something to Treasure

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhh...summer school! I am so amazed by your hard work and strive to be like you! I have awarded you with the Versatile Blogger and Liebster Blog awards. Come pick them up!
    Andrea
    Reading Toward the Stars

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top