Five for Friday ... Spring Break edition

Spring Break has come and gone!  The week goes so fast!  Today I am linking up for my Five for Friday!
fiveforfriday


1. Easter Sunday - my sister hosted Easter dinner and we had wonderful family time!
Josh and I together

my husband with our nephews and my cousin's boys

2. I made a new wreath for our front door.  Everything was on sale at AC Moore this week!

3. My mom, sister, 1 niece, 2 nephews, and I went to the Transportation Museum in central VA yesterday.  My nephews are 3 and 5; this museum encouraged climbing and touching!  It was a lot of fun!
with my sister on one of the trains
with my niece and 2 nephews
 4With the extra time off, I have worked on some new projects for school.  With time winding down, I have a fair amount still to cover and wanted some new things for them!


Measure Up: A Measurement Packet - download the preview file for a freebie (we begin our measurement unit on Monday!)
 

5.  I wanted to leave you with a freebie.  We will be working on ending digraphs this month.  Click on the image or HERE to grab yours!

Classroom Freebies Manic Monday

4 comments:

  1. Your measurement packet looks great!
    Tamra and Sarah
    First Grade Buddies

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isn't the transportation museum so much fun? Glad you had a good break!!

    Andrea
    Reading Toward the Stars

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome pictures and freebie! Thank you so much for sharing. What a beautiful family!

    Irene
    Learning With Mrs. Leeby

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top