Five for Friday {July 18}

It's time for
I'm linking up with Kacey at Doodle Bugs Teaching for my Five for Friday

Our 11th anniversary was Saturday!  We celebrated by driving home from visiting Josh's family for 10 days!  With Josh's work schedule, it's been nice to see him a lot more this summer.

I watched our littlest niece and nephews one night this week so my sister and BIL could check out some houses with their realtor.  Micah, the youngest, is having trouble sleeping, so I had wonderful snuggles with him!

Virginia bloggers met up in Richmond on Wednesday!  Here I am with Andrea, from Reading Toward the Stars!

I shopped with my sister-in-law last week at Hobby Lobby.  Since we don't have a HL here, I tried to think through many gifts, holidays, birthdays, crafting projects, etc so I could get what I thought I may need!  One of my favorite purchases is the wrapping paper and bows pictured here!  So festive!

When wandering around Barnes & Noble yesterday, this notebook "jumped" out at me!  Like many other teachers, I have owls all around my room and friends from school have texted me with owl things they see in various stores!

Hope you have a great weekend!


2 comments:

  1. It was so great to meet you, Sarah. I'm working with fourth again this year, and we definitely need to trade ideas once the year gets going. Hope you enjoy the rest of your summer. (your family pictures are so cute)
    Carla

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks great Sarah! It was nice meeting you in Richmond! Remember to say hello to Denise from Pam.

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top