back to school ideas

Well, it's here.  Whether we want it or not!  Back to school - buying new boxes of crayons and notebooks with crisp pages.  And early bedtimes and even earlier alarm clocks!  But, even better - a couple of freebies in celebration of my birthday!

I'm doing "Leap into Learning" with frogs for my theme this year.  Check out these letters for a bulletin board and name tags for your children's desks.  Click {here} for the bulletin board letters and click {here} for the name tags - both are freebies!






Here are the word cards for my schedule.  There are extra cards included for special events that might come up during the year.  I love that the clocks have both the analog and digital times to write in!  Click {here} to get these.





I am using one of my bulletin boards for words that are specific to that month.  There are 14 word cards along with 2 blank cards to make one with your name and one with the name of your school.  I have also included a header card that has the names of the months.  Click {here} to get the August and September packet from my TPT store.



Use these "Welcome Back!" letters on your classroom door or on a bulletin board.  I have made two sizes for you to choose from when you are ready to print.  Click {here} for this freebie from my TPT page.



Sorry for such a long post; I wanted to get as much in as I could before the year begins!

Check out this post on {Classroom Freebies}.

3 comments:

  1. Cute frogs!! I had a pond theme when I first started teaching. Loved it but them the 3rd grade teacher wanted it so I moved on to bees.

    Heather
    I'm having a giveaway! I'd love for you to enter:)
    The Busy Busy Hive

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have been busy at work & everything you made looks so cute! Your students will LOVE it!! :)
    Lisa
    Learning Is Something to Treasure

    ReplyDelete
  3. The froggy theme is so cute! I'd love if you could add a link to these freebies in my FREEBIE classroom décor linky party.

    Thanks,
    Emer at A Crucial Week

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top